Maintenance Essentials is much like the maintenance you always do with your car, and you do that to ensure it not only continues to run, but runs efficiently and reliably.
It’s the same with your IT infrastructure, it requires maintenance to keep the network running optimally and reducing potential down time to your business.
Maintenance Essentials has been designed specifically for small and micro business owners to get the most from their IT environment and to offer peace of mind knowing their systems are being looked after by experienced industry professionals.
Designed with flexibility and cost in mind, you can customize your Maintenance Essentials plan to suit your business needs.
Don’t want to be locked in? No worries, Maintenance Essentials is a no lock in contract, you can cancel at any time.
Primarily designed for Windows Servers, Maintenance Essentials includes the following maintenance tasks.
• 1 Onsite visit per month (One hour)
• Windows updates and patches.
• Hardware Driver updates and Firmware patches
• Backup health check including a test restore
• Resource Usage and Availability
• Anti-Virus updates and patches as well as network health examination
• Check UPS system (if applicable)
• Examine server event logs for critical errors and report
• Physical server check (dust and security)
• Report on works completed and Recommendations
Don’t have a server, don’t worry! Maintenance essentials can in part be applied to regular PC’s and “master” PC setups.
Having regular maintenance on your car is proven to extend its life, and it’s the same with your IT infrastructure.
Some key benefits include:
• Reduced downtime by preventing outages
• Increased staff efficiency by reduced load times of applications
• Peace of mind knowing your systems aren’t being left in the dark
• Better disaster recovery planning
• Predictable cost
• No Lock in contract, you can cancel at any time.
It’s important to understand what’s not covered by Maintenance Essentials but can be looked after as a break-fix service.
• Support requests not related directly to the Maintenance tasks
• Hardware upgrades/fixes/replacements
• 3rd party software support/upgrades/migrations
• Contacting providers to lodge support or warranty claims
• Diagnosing Internet or network faults.
• Live monitoring of network
• Windows XP, Server 2003 (end of life)
• Disaster Recovery
As each site is different with a variety of Servers, PCs, Laptops etc. Please contact us on Ph: 1300 338 266 or email us to get an idea of how Maintenance essentials will cost and how it will work for you
Your advice and recommendations were well thought out and in the end proved to be exactly what was required.
Simon Kersten | Colliers International Wollongong
Please complete the form below and include as much detail as possible with your enquiry to assist our team with a fast response time.
Your enquiry has been sent.
We will respond ASAP!
A confirmation email has been emailed to you.
Your resume has been submitted
to AST Technologies.